Sunday, July 1, 2007

Thanks

To all of those who have been supportive of me while I was a spaz about moving and when I’m a spaz the rest of the time. To the zinemakers whose publications provided an escape from my reality: Amy Schroeder, Laris Kreslins, Andrew Scott, Aaron Cometbus, Ben Goldberg and many others; to my friends who deal with me in all my various stages of emoting: Andrew Gold, Rhett Millsaps, Meg McDermott, Lauren Wilcox, Jessie Daniels, and Jeni Nudell. To Chad Milan, Ishwara Glassman, Carrie Rosenfeld, Meghan Umphres, and Michelle Bertagna for providing me with places to escape to as well as couches and beds to sleep on. To Amanda Fazzone for being the older sister figure I never had. To David Halperin for giving me a job and reminding me that I am good at it. To Brie Zwain, Alex Zwerling and Pilar Weiss for being great roommates. To all the bands that provided the soundtrack for this issue’s creation: Interpol, Radio 4, Ted Leo, Bright Eyes, Cursive, We Are Scientists, and Speedking (especially Chet Sherwood for a plethora of things, but especially for being an all around great guy.) To my mom and dad who were awesome when I moved home and even more awesome when I moved away again. To the people who bought, read, and/or sold Issue 1…you don’t know how much it means to me. And to Al Burian for Burn Collector, Frigid Forms Sell and a Polaroid picture that I truly covet.

No comments: